***POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED! THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.***We are looking for a well-groomed, friendly Part-time Front Desk Receptionist/Host to be responsible for welcoming guests, getting students checked in for classes and taking care of any staff/student needs throughout the day. You should have a pleasant and professional disposition with guests and other staff. To be successful as a Front Desk Receptionist/Host, you should provide guests with general information about the school and surrounding area and stay up-to-date on what daily scheduling looks like. Front Desk Receptionist/Host responsibilities:
- Register students for classes.
- Manage daily food and beverage supply for students.
- Verify that students are fully paid for classes.
- Prepare and ensure completion of waivers, badging and certificates.
- Organize transport services for students at their request.
- Provide students with information about the school.
- Serve as a host/hostess for any needs the students may have.
- Run cash register for merchandise sales.
- Answer all inbound calls and transfer to correct departments.
- Assist in any clerical work that is needed.
Please send resume to Christine Chapin email@example.com