The most demanding moments behind the wheel require a level of knowledge and confidence that only precision training can impart. For over 30 years, Bondurant has established itself as the premier destination for high performance, military and law enforcement vehicle training. Our goal isn’t just to train drivers, but enable them to respond quickly and confidently within a moment’s notice.
Our innovative training courses have set Bondurant apart as the absolute authority in technique and delivery in this industry. We continue to support and bolster military, law enforcement, and special forces efforts through specific driver training, helping the courageous men and women on our front lines to stay safe and in control.
Bondurant offers 2 – 4 day Driver Development Programs as well as a 4-day Executive Protection Program.
Call 1.800.842.7223 or fill out the form to receive detailed information on these programs.
GSA Contract number GS-07F-011CA
Cage Code: 1M4Q2
Individual exercises include:
- Night Driving: Learn proper visual techniques for minimal white light driving conditions.
- Night Driving with NODS: Opportunity to get experience and fine tune your driving skill set with NODS.
- Wet Surface Driving: Taking vehicle skid control to the next level in minimal grip situations.
- Vehicle Barricade Breaching: Learn proper technique to breach a barricade while minimizing damage to your vehicle, yet still being quick and efficient.
- PIT Maneuvers: Learn to safely and successfully take out another vehicle and bring it to a stop.
- Reverse 180s: Change directions quickly in a confined space utilizing minimal real estate.
- Low/High Speed Backing Drill: Develop proper vehicle balance and techniques to efficiently manage the vehicle in reverse driving scenarios.
- Dead Man Driving: Learn and practice maneuvers to successfully drive from the passenger seat when your driver has been injured.
- Unknown Roads: Taking the skill sets that have been developed throughout the course to apply to an unfamiliar road and efficiently execute them.
- Unimproved Road Driving: Develop the proper visual and vehicle management techniques to successfully manage a vehicle on loose gravel/dirt roads.
- Dirt to Pavement Transitions: Learn proper technique in a transition situation to maintain control of your vehicle and minimize potential tire/vehicle damage.