Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Start tag expected, '<' not found in Entity, line: 1 in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas01_data02/25/3169425/html/wp-content/plugins/premium-seo-pack/modules/title_meta_format/init.social.php on line 483

Call Us: 800.842.RACE

FORZA MOTORSPORT GRAND PRIX ROAD RACING

indv_program_viperroadrace2

Many different types of Students enroll in our 4-Day Forza Motorsport Grand Prix Road Racing Class: Beginning Drivers to Seasoned Racers, they all agree that the course proved to be one of the most valuable experiences of their lifetime. The class is demanding, the challenges real and the concentration it takes to complete this class will be both draining and thrilling to every student.

Although beginners can enroll you must be proficient with a manual transmission (stick shift). Over 80% of the Road Racing course is spent out on the Bondurant skills pad and on the 1.6-mile track, while the remaining 20% is spent in-classroom. Since our student-to-instructor ratio is 3:1, you are guaranteed a personalized instruction experience second to none. All designed for maximum car control, exercises include heel-&-toe down shifting, skid control, braking techniques (ABS and non ABS exercises), accident avoidance, and weight transfer.

All of this information will be put in practice on the track where an instructor will lead you showing cornering techniques, early and late apex points (the racing line) and the quick way around the track. They will ride with you and personally coach you through each turn. On your own, you will have the opportunity to go as fast as your new abilities will take you. There is no speed limit in road racing!

Day three will put your racing knowledge to test. Mock starts, real use of SCCA rules, racing etiquette and racing flags are put into play. You will experience the adrenaline rush of being out on a track at speed while discovering a newfound respect for everyone who has ever competed in the motorsports arena.

The last day of Road Racing will hone your skills further. Proficient with the track and car control you now start all over by jumping into a single seat, open wheel Formula Mazda car. The fourth day is all track time! Getting the Formula Mazda cars quickly up to speed you will experience the thrill of driving these responsive lightweight machines. Nothing can match the fun and challenge!

You will be amazed at the journey you have taken in just 4 days. Your experience will be noted in a logbook and with your Instructors endorsement, you will be able to go right on to an SCCA Regional race license – the experience is that complete.

You will come out of the 4-Day Road Racing class knowing more about driving than ever and ultimately more about yourself.

3-DAY

$4,799

4-DAY

$5,499

Comparison ChartComparison Chart
pdf-60

3-DAY GPR INFO

pdf-60

4-DAY GPR INFO

Please enter your information to have someone contact you about this course.

LOCATION

Track:
20000 S. Maricopa Road, Gate #3
Chandler, AZ 85226

Mailing:
P.O. Box 51980
Phoenix, AZ 85076

LATEST NEWS

ENGAGE THE CULTURE

Please fill out the form to receive our newsletter with special offers and news.
First Name 
Last Name 
Email Address* 
Phone 
 
Please ignore this text box. It is used to detect spammers. If you enter anything into this text box, your message will not be sent.