Have you ever wanted to drive a Viper or a Hellcat? Now you can come for a driving experience featuring a number of the current Dodge SRT® vehicles. The all-new SRT Experience is a 1 day High Performance Driving experience developed by the Bondurant Racing School specifically for SRT Owners and Enthusiasts.
Dodge SRT owners and lessees of 2015 and 2016 vehicles are eligible to participate in the SRT experience (included with the purchase and or lease of any SRT vechicle ) within one year from the delivery date of your SRT vechicle. Those that are eligible for the SRT experience may have friends or family that may attend at a per person cost of $699 (the original valued amount). Dodge SRT owners and Lessees have the unique opportunity to take advantage of Bondurant’s “Cash-in” offer. This allows Dodge SRT owners and Lessees to upgrade to one of our signature Multi-Day programs at a $1,000 discount in lieu of their one day SRT experience.
The general public may attend the SRT Experience for a cost of $699.
THE EXERCISES INCLUDE:
- Accident Avoidance: Learn how to react in emergency situations. Whether it is a car unexpectedly pulling out in front of you, a child runs into the street, or an accident occurs in front of you. Objectives: Keeping vision elevated, maintaining safe driving distance, basic physics of the vehicle
- Skid Car: Learn how to properly control a car that loses traction and goes into a skid. You will get behind the wheel and feel the car lose traction and start to slide. You’ll learn to apply proper correction to stabilize the vehicle. Objectives: Vision skills, car communication, car control skills.
- Auto-Cross: Auto-Cross is a miniature road course that is set up with cones. The goal is to get through the course as quickly as possible, without hitting any cones. Each cone hit is a penalty that adds 1 second to your time through the course. Objectives: Vision skills, car control skills, proper driving line.
- Lead-and-Follow: Experience driving on a proper race track. Drivers will follow an Instructor, being shown the proper driving line, braking and acceleration points through the track. The Driver’s goal is to accurately replicate the Instructors car through the race course. Objectives: Proper line technique, vision skills, car control skills.
- Hot laps: The biggest thrill of the day! Drivers ride right-seat with a Bondurant Racing School Instructor on some fast-paced laps around the race track.