CHANDLER, Ariz. – March 13, 2020 – In response to Covid 19, Bondurant has taken additional steps to ensure the continued safety and well-being of our students, guests and staff and extra precautions to ensure everyone stays healthy during their visit to our school. While the highest in health and safety standards are followed every day at our facility, we wanted to make everyone aware of some of the enhanced precautions we are taking:
- Sanitize/disinfect all hand-contact surfaces around the facility where our employees work, and our guests will spend their time.
- We’ve implemented “GREEN MEANS CLEAN” cards/signage viewable in each of these areas (including cars) to let students and guests know these areas have recently been sanitized and disinfected. Vehicles and driving equipment are sanitized and disinfected multiple times each day.
- We’ve further educated our staff by having a board-certified physician guide us on enhanced precautions for health and safety.
- The majority of our students’ and guests’ time is spent outdoors in open-air environments or in their own car (same vehicle for the entire training program). We are not a major sports venue or a destination with hundreds or thousands of spectators, students or participants alternating between cars and areas within the facility.
- We are closely monitoring updates and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
On behalf of the Bondurant High Performance Driving School, we want to assure you that, for over 51 years, the safety of our students, guests and staff has always been paramount. Know that when you come to Bondurant, your health and safety are top priorities today and every day. We expect to deliver a great experience for you at Bondurant while always ensuring you have a safe and healthy day at the school.
Please contact us if you have any further questions.
Updated March 17, 2020