CHANDLER, Ariz. – Bondurant High Performance Driving School is excited to announce we will be opening to the public on June 14th, 2020!
In respect to COVID-19, Bondurant will be taking additional steps to ensure the safety and well-being of our students, guests, and staff. While the highest in health and safety standards are followed each day at our facility , we have put these following extra precautions into place to enhance our current infrastructure:
- Sanitize/disinfect all touchable surfaces around the facility.
- Implement “GREEN MEANS CLEAN” cards/signage viewable in touchable areas (including cars) to ensure these locations have been sanitized and disinfected, both properly and frequently.
- Enhancement of space. The majority of our students and guests time will be spent outdoors in an open-air environment. Students will be assigned their own vehicle for the day.
- The School will be providing disposable gloves and masks for students upon request. We encourage students to bring their own precautionary items as well.
- All courses will utilize social distancing with a maximum number of 9 students per class.
- Bondurant will continue to allow students to reschedule at no additional cost based on the students health and well-being at time of enrollment. Students are advised to stay home if ill.
- We will closely monitor updates and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for continued safety precautions.
On behalf of the Bondurant High Performance Driving School, for over 51 years, the safety of our students, guests, and staff, has always been paramount. These precautionary measures for COVID-19 are held to the highest respect and will continually be an evolving top priority. Thank you for your consideration and trust in the Bondurant High Performance Driving School.
We are currently booking classes! Call or email us today to reserve one of our limited spots!
Please contact us if you have any further questions.